"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, August 2, 2024

There They Go Again!


I don't know what the problem is, but Facebook seems to be targeting me and my posts.

The latest occured only minutes ago on my post on Never Say Never Again.  They removed the post. As I am about to embark on a vacation in Nassau, Bahamas and tied it with the movie. Facebook deemed the post as "spam" like another Bahamas-related post on its weather of the other day.

Either they have screwed up algorithms in their system or they just have a major "hair up their asses".

In the latest post, I mainly posted YouTube videos on its main theme song, an interview with Sean Connery and a "making of" documentary on the movie. 

As I did in the previous post removal, I requested a review. So far, I have heard nothing further on the other post review request. 

Facebook is just nuts. Maybe they are accelerating this activity due to this year being an election year. 

No comments:

Search This Blog