"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, March 25, 2019

Busy Day

Above, the new glasses. 


Today was spent mostly on the road, or so it seemed, between Jamestown and Gallup. Not once, but twice.

First, I had to be at the hospital for an aortic ultrasound, which required me not to eat or drink anything for six hours before. I was in and out of there within an hour.

Second, after being home for about a couple of hours, my optometrist's office called and said that my new glasses were there. Initially, I told them that I would be there next day. Then, after hanging up, I realized that I was going to go to Albuquerque tomorrow. So I called and told them that I would be there in a half hour.

So, I went back into Gallup and picked up my new glasses. After getting them, I stopped at the Ellis Tanner Trading Company store and did some browsing.

I took care of another bit of business. I called a Ford dealer and made arrangements for them to find what's causing the air conditioning vacuum leak in The Beast. They need it for about a week to diagnose the problem. I will leave it with them during the week I'll be on the cruise to Cuba and pick it up when I get back.

Since my haircutter won't be in tomorrow, I will go to Albuquerque on Wednesday.

No comments:

Search This Blog