"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, March 22, 2019

Mission Accomplished!

Above, The Beast is back inside the GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning, I set out to Gallup to get a new house battery (deep cycle marine) for The Beast, pick up my prescriptions and take The Beast to a coin-operated car wash.

I got everything done.

One slight snag, the place where I got the battery would not install it as they "don't work on RVs" and if they can't get it into a service bay, they can't do it. Also, their computer program has no code for RV work. Very annoying! But, even though they advertise free installation if a battery is bought there, they said it would cost over $100 to install it if they could.

Thankfully, my new mechanic was able to install the battery and clean all the wiring, etc. for just $31. That's a lot better than over $100! Since I have things to do tomorrow, which will have me back in Gallup, I'll bring the old battery core in to get $18.

Now The Beast is back in the GOCO Beast Barn until I get it loaded up for the upcoming clampout.

No comments:

Search This Blog