"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, March 24, 2019

This Evening

Above, this evening's sunset. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Tonight, our monthly dinner gathering at Martin Link's in Gallup was held.

It was seafood night and we all had plenty of good food. It is just as well, since I have to go into the Rehoboth McKinley Christian Health Care hospital tomorrow morning for an ultrasound of my aorta. This is just a check-up that will probably take place every six months. Right now, I am stuffed.

I was told that after tonight's dinner, I can't eat or drink anything until the ultrasound is done, which should be at around 9:30. The hardest part is not having my morning coffee. I guess I could stand without it for a few hours.

Above, P.K. (in front of the garage) heading for the food dish on the front porch. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

One of our group owns a cattle ranch and she said she hasn't seen any new calves. She thinks there's been some cattle rustling in the area.

Another topic of discussion was AMTRAK train service from Los Angeles to Gallup. It takes about 13 hours to travel from L.A. to Gallup by train, but it was said that the view and ride is a pleasant one..

After getting home, I took a walk around and saw a beautiful sunset. While I was enjoying the sunset, the stray kitty I feed, P.K., came up the road and headed towards me and proceeded to the food dish on the front porch.

No comments:

Search This Blog