"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, March 11, 2019

Mustang Is Home, Etc.

Above, Earl's Family Restaurant. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

At long last, since late October, I finally got my Mustang back from Gurley Ford in Gallup.

I brought it in to have the driver's side door replaced (I supplied the parts) and they dawdled for months. Finally, last month, I got fed up and got on them and they got the work done. Due to the inordinate length of time, I was not charged for the body work.

There was only one problem when I got the car, the alternator was overcharging the battery and fried it. So I had to replace the alternator and battery. At least one of my friends was with me and recommended Leyba's Auto Clinic. They got the work done and at a reasonable price. I guess I have a mechanic in the area I can trust. That's always a plus.

Above, another view of Earl's Family Restaurant in Gallup. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While waiting for the mechanic work to be done, Larry Lucier and I went over to Earl's Family Restaurant. They serve American (burgers, etc.), Mexican and tribal food. I had chicken taquitos. They were good. This was my first time there.

Above, the Mustang in the garage. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After getting home, I put The Beast into the GOCO Beast Barn and the car in the garage. It has been raining off & on all day and more rain and snow are expected.

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn. The Beast is finally inside. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Well, everything is where they should be and I can rest easier. 

No comments:

Search This Blog