"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Meanwhile, In The GOCO Beast Barn

Above, The Beast inside the GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since I have to buy a new deep cycle marine battery for The Beast this week, I bought a fifth wheel pin puller that would help in getting the rolling door to the GOCO Beast Barn completely open. I found it a little difficult in getting the door completely open when I put The Beast in it. The fifth wheel pin puller will make it easier.

The above photo was taken when I put the fifth wheel pin puller inside the Beast Barn.

Here's what the fifth wheel pin puller
looks like:



The marine battery is for powering the lights and propane heater while dry camping. I have a clampout next month and found that the one I have is no longer holding a charge. Well, it lasted four years, so I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Search This Blog