"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, March 22, 2019

A Surprise (Somewhat) Snow Dusting

Above, the garage roof and back porch steps. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A little while ago, the sun rose and revealed that we got a little snow dusting overnight.

I went to refill my coffee cup and noticed snow on the trees. I took a better look and, sure enough, we got a little dusting.

Above, the yard behind the garage. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today, I plan on heading into Gallup to pick up a new deep cycle marine battery for The Beast and pick up my prescriptions.

This snow should be melted by mid morning or around noon at the latest.

No comments:

Search This Blog