"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Aunt Glo's 86th Birthday

Above, Aunt Glo with her gifts. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday was spent down at my cousin's in Wildomar, California to celebrate my Aunt Gloria's 86th birthday.

It was enjoyable to spend the time with the family.

Above, Aunt Glo with yours truly.

Rather than drive 200 miles yesterday (it is exactly 100 miles from Tarzana to Wildomar, I elected to spend the night there in The Beast and head home today. Today's traffic wasn't bad at all as I got home in two hours.

According to my cousin Maria, it was a good thing I left when I did. She said it started raining there after I left.

No comments:

Search This Blog