"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, October 24, 2016

Jack Abel Inks On Curt Swan-Murphy Anderson Superman Pages



Back in my comic book reading days back in the early 1970s, artist Murphy Anderson became the primary inker for Superman artist Curt Swan.

I noticed a peculiarity in the artwork. The backgrounds looked like the work by artist Jack Abel. I wondered then (up until now) if Abel assisted Anderson with the background inking. The page above is a Curt Swan-Murphy Anderson page. The backgrounds look like Abel's.

I went over to the Facebook page devoted to Swan, Curt Swan, Legendary Comic Book Superman and asked if this were so.

I have my answer:



No comments:

Search This Blog