"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, October 29, 2016

"Hot Bench" Promo

Above, Denise Santos and I on Hot Bench.

The promo video is up at YouTube on our appearance on Hot Bench. A screen capture is above.

There is one part in the promo that is edited in such a way that makes it seem I answered "yes" to the judge's statement that unless Denise Santos married me, I would want all my money back, implying I was trying to bribe her.

"You're a golddiggah!"
No, that wasn't what I answered "yes" to. That was never the case. While I helped her out with many other things, the only things I sued for were the rings (which I am entitled to under California Civil Code 1590), the cost of the boob job (at my daughter's insistence) and a loan for child support legal expenses. That was it. If it were for everything as the judge said, my claims would have been far beyond the $10,000 limits of California Small Claims Court and I would have filed in Limited Civil Court.

I never tried to "buy" her. Instead, I was subjected to a narcissistic manipulation job and she used me as an ATM.

In hindsight, I probably would have been better off had I kept this in Small Claims Court. There, I would have been able to walk the judge through everything. I was mostly annoyed by the constant interruptions by the panel.

By the way, I received the verdict payment yesterday. That will come in handy on my trek to Metropolis, Illinois next week.

The episode of Hot Bench airs Tuesday, November 1. Check your local listings.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMAZING SUCH A PRETTY OUTER COVER CAN HIDE A MULTITUDE OF GREED AND HEARTACHE. JUST NOT RIGHT!

LEE

Search This Blog