"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, October 24, 2016

Hot Bench To Air...



An email just arrived from Hot Bench:
Hello Armand,  
I hope this email finds you well. We at Hot Bench wanted to inform you that the case you taped will be airing on 11/1/2016. 
Please check http://www.hotbench.tv/station-finder for your local listings.  
Thanks!

Alex Acosta
I asked her if she has any photos taken of us during the show. If she does, I'll add them.

This is my case against my ex-fiancee Denise Santos.

Here's your chance to see someone lie worse than Hillary Clinton and someone else get annoyed with the interruptions!

As for me, there is a 50/50 chance I may miss it. I will be on the road en route to Metropolis, Illinois on November 1. It depends upon where I am at that day and when or if it is aired there.

No comments:

Search This Blog