"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, October 28, 2016

Now It Starts Raining

Above, from a year ago. It hasn't gotten to this point. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It looks like there may be a series of smallish rain fronts coming into Los Angeles for the next several days. It is currently raining now in Tarzana. So far, it is a light rain.

I may miss another rainstorm this coming Sunday when I head out to Metropolis, Illinois.

Driving in rain on the open highway doesn't bother me as much as cross-winds (and passing speeding big rigs) while driving The Beast through the desert. Hopefully, there will be no cross-winds on this trip. Thank goodness that Accuweather is available for me to check the conditions ahead.

I am giving myself plenty of time to reach Metropolis, so I am not going to rush over there. 

No comments:

Search This Blog