"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, October 16, 2016

I VOTED!



Since I will be on the road for Noel Neill's celebration of life services in Metropolis, Illinois at the time of Election Day, I had requested, received, voted and mailed back my vote by mail ballot today.

That is one important matter to attend to since this is a very important election (to put it mildly).

Now that I have gotten that out of the way, I can rest easier knowing that I have done my duty as a citizen. I have never missed an Election Day in a general election.

I have to give kudos to the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder. I mailed in my request for a vote-by-mail ballot last weekend and my ballot arrived yesterday. That was fast (considering that Monday was the Columbus Day holiday and there was no mail service that day)!

NOTE: There are two Democrats on the ballot for U.S. Senator for California. I held my nose and voted for the lesser of two evils, Rep. Loretta Sanchez. The other one, Kamala Harris, is a total sleaze-bag!

No comments:

Search This Blog