"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Cover Ideas: "The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" 2nd Edition

Above, the cover to the current edition.

Now that I've seen Shin Godzilla (Godzilla Resurgence) twice, I can now finish work on the updated edition of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. I'll do that after my upcoming cross-country trip to Metropolis, Illinois.

Hopefully, I can finish it in time and get it to the publisher with enough time to promote it in the U.S. and in Japan by around April.

The real standouts as far as locations are concerned from Shin Godzilla are Tokyo Bay (near Yokohama), the Tama River and the historic Tokyo Station. I'll be adding those places into the travel guide.

If anyone has any suggestions for additions, feel free to let me know in the comments section for this blog post.

For the new edition's cover, I am considering these photographs (feel free to post your preference in the comments section):

1. Shinjuku Godzilla



2. Hibiya Godzilla Statue



3. Godzilla Slide

No comments:

Search This Blog