"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Tony's Take On "Shin Godzilla"

Above, Shin Godzilla poster at Muvico Theaters in Thousand Oaks. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It is interesting to read different reviews of Shin Godzilla (Godzilla Resurgence) around the Internet after seeing the movie last night and posting my review of it.

Some people absolutely love it, while others loath it. Unfortunately, I am in the second camp.

Writer Tony Isabella posted his review of the movie this morning. He sees it far differently than I do. (Then again, he sees a lot of things far differently than I do, especially politics.) While he likes it, he also notes the same flaws of the movie as I do. He just gives those flaws far less weight than I do.

As I am going to see it again this coming Saturday, I will take into consideration the reasons why some like the movie so much.

To read his review, go here. Beware! There are spoilers!

No comments:

Search This Blog