"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year's Day Snow

Above, the patio table looks like it has 6 to 8" of new snow. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Now that the sun has risen, I was able to see how much snow we got overnight.

It looks like we received a substantial amount on top of what was dumped last weekend. The storm isn't finished. We're expecting more during the day. This is the deepest snow I've seen since I moved here.

Of course, I took out the camera and took some photos:

Above, the bottom of the gate is completely covered. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, it doesn't look I'll be going anywhere today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the barbecue is completely covered. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, one of the deck lights. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, it doesn't look like I'll be cooking outdoors for a while. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog