"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year's Deep Snow

Above, the big pine in front. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A little while ago, I took a walk outside to take pictures of the snow. It was not as easy a thing to do than I thought. I went out to feed the stray cat, PK, and went on with my camera.

The snow was deep enough to offer resistance as I took steps. It came up to the tops of my boots. Although I didn't walk too far (just to the front of the Barking Spider Acre on the street), it was still some good exercise.

It was still cold and some snowflakes were falling while I was out. The cold kind of fogged my camera lens.

Here's more photos:

Above, PK having breakfast. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, The Beast. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the front yard. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, The Beast and the front of the house and garage. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the mesas and a train going through the snowy valley. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn and Barking Spider Road. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, the front of the house. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog