"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, November 12, 2020

Jeeps In Korea

Above, several Jeeps somewhere in South Korea during the Korean War.

Yesterday, I found some photos my dad took while in South Korea during the Korean War.

I posted one of my dad with a Willys Jeep MB (or GPW). The photo above is of some Jeeps somewhere in South Korea. It is not in as good shape as the other one, but it is interesting to see from a historical standpoint. 

I posted it at a Jeep enthusiast Facebook page and this is one of the reactions to it:

Pictures of this is what inspires dreams of others. If you keep them hidden no one would ever know. Salute to your father and to you.

No comments:

Search This Blog