"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, November 27, 2020

Yoshinoya: None In New Mexico

Above, people waiting for buses near a Yoshinoya in Chiba Prefecture, Japan in 2014 . Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since I moved out of California, I've missed two hamburger restaurants (well, since my heart attack of two years ago, I've curtailed consuming red meats): In-N-Out Burger and Tommy's.

There's a third fast food restaurant I do miss, but I would have to curtail visits there as well over the same issue. That would be beef bowls at Yoshinoya. I was thinking about them the other day.

Unfortunately, Yoshinoya restaurants are only in California. There was one in Las Vegas, Nevada, but that has since closed down.

No comments:

Search This Blog