"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, November 28, 2020

He's Ready To Eat

Above, Buddy watching intently. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Each day, when I start up the car or Jeep in the morning, Buddy watches intently to see if I am heading over to feed him. He always goes to the corner of his pen to watch me approach. He did so again this morning.

Above, Buddy enjoying his breakfast. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Then, when I pull into his yard, I can tell he's excited to be fed as he gets very animated and walks around his pen in anticipation.

Above, now I know where the term "eats like a horse" comes from. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Who said animals are dumb?

No comments:

Search This Blog