"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Day In Gallup

Above, the new sink and faucet for the guest bathroom. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today was a busy one as Larry Lucier and I did errands in Gallup.

He needed to see about upholstery and window tinting along with doing some banking. I, in turn, had to pick up two faucet sets and a sink at Home Depot. The sink in the guest bathroom needs replacing as well as the faucet. An identical faucet will be installed in my bathroom.

While at the tinting shop, I asked about getting replacement fabric for the Jeep cover. They are an authorized dealer for Bestop soft tops for Jeeps. The one that's on the Jeep is at least 20 years old and the stitching is coming apart. Hopefully, they can use the existing framing for the top. They will get back to me with a price and details.


Above, Buddy. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It is just as well we got errands done as starting tomorrow I get to horse-sit Buddy next door as his family is going away for Thanksgiving week. The original sitter canceled out. Since Buddy knows me, the change won't be traumatic for him. The family's dogs have a feeder and waterer, so they'll be fine.

There's one thing I really like about our community, everyone looks after each other and helps out when needed. 

No comments:

Search This Blog