"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Colder Than A Witch's...

Since I have a worker coming in anytime between 8:00 and 1:00 today, I braved the 20° temperature a few minutes ago to feed Buddy.

To say it was "colder than a witch's t*t" (as my dad used to say) would be a little understatement. I warmed up the car, drove over to Buddy's corral and gave him his flake (or leaf) of hay, and then jumped back into the car and headed back home.

Before going inside the house, I took this quick shot of the thermometer:


By the way, the National Weather Service was a little off in their temperature forecast. They said the low would be 18°, it was 14° about an hour ago.

No comments:

Search This Blog