"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, November 15, 2020

Dinner At The El Rancho Hotel


Above, the El Rancho Hotel in Gallup, New Mexico. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since Gov. "Malevolent Michelle" Lujan Grisham is locking down the state for two weeks (so far) starting tomorrow, Russell Asbill and I figured we'd best head into Gallup last evening to partake in some Mexican food at the El Rancho Hotel's restaurant and, after that, do some grocery shopping. (I had chile rellenos.)

Already, the hoarders cleaned out the toilet paper shelves at the Gallup Safeway. Thankfully, I already bought some a week ago, so I am in good shape where that's concerned.

The Travel Channel recent aired a Ghost Adventures program on hauntings at the El Rancho. No, we didn't see or hear anything unusual while we were at the El Rancho. Unfortunately, since I don't have cable or satellite (my choice), I haven't viewed the program. For more information on it, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog