"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, November 21, 2020

At Six Mile Canyon Windmill

Today, I took a little drive into Six Mile Canyon of the Cibola National Forest. 

With the recent snows, I haven't driven into the canyon. The ground was sufficiently dry for a drive. 

It appears that all the cattle were trucked out earlier this month as I didn't see any.

Of course, I took some pictures at the windmill. After which, I pressed on another mile inside the canyon.

Above, the windmill that pumps water for the cattle water pools. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Above, the Jeep parked at the windmill. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


Above, yours truly at the windmill.


Above, the Jeep at the windmill. Photo by Armand Vaquer.



No comments:

Search This Blog