"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, November 23, 2020

Not A Usual Trip To Albuquerque

Above, Buddy eating his dinner this evening. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Normally, whenever I have business to attend to in Albuquerque, I usually stay overnight at the Route 66 RV Resort. I had to go to Albuquerque today to pick up my vacuum cleaner that was repaired under warranty.

Since I am babysitting my neighbor's horse Buddy, I couldn't make it an overnighter. Also, since the governor put the state under lockdown, I doubt that the RV resort was even open (when I passed it, I didn't see any RVs there).

I left home around 7:45 this morning. Before I got on the road, I made sure Buddy got his breakfast first. 

I just stayed in Albuquerque long enough to pick up the vacuum and get back on the road. I got home around 1:15 this afternoon. It wasn't a bad drive. Good thing I had a good night's sleep last night.

Before preparing my own dinner, Buddy got his. So he and I were happily fed.

It's a good thing I went to Albuquerque today, it may snow tomorrow.

No comments:

Search This Blog