"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, November 27, 2020

It's Starting!

Above, Buddy having breakfast. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A few minutes ago, I got back from giving Buddy his breakfast.

It was a good thing that I did. It is about 30° outside and already it is starting to snow. The National Weather Service said 8:00, but it has already started. They were an hour off.

Above, diving in. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I barely got the car into the garage before the snow showers really started falling. After I got home, the ground was already beginning to turn white.

Above, the ground is already turning white. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Buddy was watching me intently when I came out side and got into and started the car. When I gave him his flake (or leaf) of hay, he came right over and started devouring it. Nothing wrong with his appetite!

No comments:

Search This Blog