"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, November 23, 2020

240-Mile Round Trip Today

Above, a train passes the cloud shrouded mesas this morning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

About a half hour ago, I returned home after making a 240-mile round trip to Albuquerque to pick up my vacuum cleaner that was in the shop for warranty repairs.

It was actually a nice relaxing drive with no problems. 

I told the shop I would pick it up either today or tomorrow when they called me last week to tell me it was ready. As we may be getting snow showers tomorrow, I thought it best to go today.

Above, the tops of the mesas peeking out from the clouds. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After putting the vacuum inside the house, I put The Beast into the GOCO Beast Barn. So everything is snug, secure and protected from any inclement weather.

When I left the house this morning, it was cloudy out and the mesas were blanketed by some low clouds. Since I liked the view, I stopped to take a couple of photos. 

No comments:

Search This Blog