"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

A Shopping Surprise

Above, National Guardsmen and security at Albertson's last April. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today seems to be a little respite between the governor's health order that expired yesterday and a new one starting tomorrow.

I went to Albertson's market in Gallup this morning to get some groceries as I was running low on food and other stuff. I was expecting to see a long line of people waiting to get into the market. But when I got there, there was no line and I was able to go in, grab a cart and shop. What a pleasant surprise! The market looked the most packed that I've seen in quite a while. 

Thankfully, I was able to get everything I needed. They even had packages of Angel Soft bathroom tissue (i.e., toilet paper). I bought a package of nine mega rolls. They had a sign in the toilet paper section stating purchases are limited to three packages per shopper. The shelves were empty of the other brands.

I was pleased that everything worked out just fine. We'll see how things go with the new health orders go into effect.



No comments:

Search This Blog