"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Perfect Time For Some Egg Nog & Brandy

Above, enjoying an egg nog & brandy.

There's one thing (of many) that I look forward to during the Christmas season is the availability of egg nog.

I braved 20° temperatures this morning and went to the market in Gallup to pick up some groceries. On the list was egg nog. 

I got everything I needed, including the egg nog and just now fixed myself a brandy (Christian Brothers) and egg nog drink. That hit the spot. I was craving something sweet and wanted something to drink. So, I made myself an egg nog and brandy drink (along with some dashes of cinnamon). (Sorry, Mr. Thornhill, I forgot to add nutmeg to the list.) Since I am a shut-in as it is 30° outside, why not?

Ah, nice and refreshing!

Earlier, Sierra had herself a good time checking out a couple of empty shipping boxes that I left sitting on the kitchen table after emptying them. 

Above, Sierra entertaining herself with 2 empty shipping boxes. Photo by Armand Vaquer.


No comments:

Search This Blog