"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, December 27, 2020

Sunday Jeep Drive

Above, on Barking Spider Road. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

With an air temperature of 45° outside, I thought it was warm enough to take the Jeep out for a little Sunday drive.

I went up Whispering Cedars Road to Birch Road loop and then down and over to the top of Whispering Cedars Road.

Above, at the corral and the Six Mile Canyon gate. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

From there I headed down and took the utility road next to Nandoh's over near the shooting area. There were people target shooting, so I took the other road from there to Six Mile Canyon Road. I drove that over to the Six Mile Canyon gate and corral. The gate was closed and locked. It will remain so until March 31, 2021. The canyon is now closed to vehicle.

I then drove down to the Flying J and filled the gas tank. From there, I went back up to Barking Spider Acre and drove around it, with Buddy next door watching.

Tomorrow is supposed to get to 52°, but tomorrow evening, we're to get rain and possible snow showers. 

No comments:

Search This Blog