"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, December 25, 2020

Christmas Dinner

Above, moon and snow a year ago. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A while ago, I returned home from Christmas dinner at Greg & Marlo Lucier's.

It was a pleasant evening with them and Greg's brother Larry and Russell Azbill. We haven't met for a while and we had some catching up to do.

It is funny how the temperature drops here once the sun goes down. It was in the 40s when I got there and it was down to 27° when I left. It is now 23°. What a difference a half hour makes.

Thankfully, I had the heater on in the house, so I got warmed up fairly quickly once I got inside.

It is supposed to be about 50° tomorrow. But that won't last long as we're expecting snow Monday and Tuesday.

Welcome to winter.

No comments:

Search This Blog