"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, December 28, 2020

Blake's Lotaburger


It has been nearly 3 years since I moved to New Mexico and it was only today that I tried out a burger fro Blake's Lotaburger in Gallup.

Larry Lucier and I had some business in Gallup to do today and I was his designated driver of his bus.

After getting everything done, we stopped at the Blake's Lotaburger on Historic Route 66 and I tried out the single patty Itsa Burger Combo (it includes the burger, fries and a drink).

I had tried out their bacon breakfast burrito several weeks ago and it was excellent.

As far as quality is concerned the burger was not quite as good as In-N-Out Burger (what is, except Tommy's?), but it is better than Sonic's burger. The fries were excellent, however. 

Blake's Lotaburger began in Albuquerque and there are restaurants in New Mexico, Arizona and Texas.

Although I have tapered off of red meat, I would go back to Blake's Lotaburger for an occasional treat.

To access their website, go here.

No comments:

Search This Blog