"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, December 31, 2020

New Year's With Julie Adams


The above photo was posted at my high school's alumni Facebook page. It is of actress Julie Adams (The Creature From The Black Lagoon) ringing in the then new year of 1954. I hadn't seen the photo before.

I find it interesting since I was born a little over a month from the beginning of 1954. Plus, I met Julie Adams at one of the 2013 Monsterpalooza shows in Burbank (below).


Of course, I did get an autographed photo from her. 


Sadly, Julie Adams passed away last year at age 92.


No comments:

Search This Blog