"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Dawn Wells, R.I.P.

Above, Dawn Wells.

This is another tough one.

The personalities of our youth are leaving us at a rapid pace.

Actress Dawn Wells, who played Mary Ann on television's Gilligan's Island in the 1960s has passed away at age 82 from complications of COVID-19. 

It never occurred to me that she was born five years after my mom. I used to watch Gilligan's Island back when it was first run. 

The only remaining star of Gilligan's Island now is Tina Louise, who played movie star Ginger (and, later, Julie Gray on Dallas).

R.I.P.

No comments:

Search This Blog