"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, December 7, 2020

Under His Watchful Eye

Above, Buddy keeping watch on me while I was at the GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It is about 55° outside today, which is warm enough to drive the Jeep to the post office at the Flying J and around the community.

Above, this shot was taken while I was running The Beast's engine. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It is also warm enough to do some tinkering at the GOCO Beast Barn of The Beast. I fired up and ran the engine for a while, added some more anti-freeze to the pipelines and the holding tanks, as well as other small chores. Buddy was keeping a watchful eye on me from his pen during the whole time.

Above, a view from the GOCO Beast Barn with the Jeep and watchful Buddy in the background. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I also shut off the holding tank heaters to give them a rest until this evening.

Naturally, I took some pictures.


No comments:

Search This Blog