"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, October 24, 2022

Did Some Snow Shoveling

 

Above, the mesas this morning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

A little while ago, I finished doing some snow shoveling.

I estimate the amount of snowfall was around 1 /12 to 2 inches. Some of it has already melted and the clouds are breaking up. That is quite a bit of snow this early in the autumn/winter season. I expected a light dusting, so this amount came as a surprise. However, we can always use the water. 

Before heading back into the house, I did take a few photos while I was outside and all bundled up. 



No comments:

Search This Blog