"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, October 29, 2022

Governor-To-Be At The Flying J

Above, Mark Ronchetti making a purchase at the Flying J. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Following out usual Saturday morning coffee/breakfast at Denny's in the Jamestown Flying J, I was heading over to the post office to check my mailbox when I ran into GOP gubernatorial nominee Mark Ronchetti. 

He was in line with his daughter at the checkout counter.

I walked up to him and said, "I know you! I have one of your signs in my front yard!" He gave me a big grin and thanked me. I told him, "Good luck!" and shook his hand before I was headed to the post office.

He had concluded a campaign event in Grants a little earlier this morning.

UPDATE (10/30/22):

After leaving the Flying J, Ronchetti attended campaign events in Gallup and Farmington. Those events were well-attended, judging from the photos of them posted on Twitter. Those events and the one earlier in Grants were part of his #RonchettiOnTheRoad RV Tour.

No comments:

Search This Blog