"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, October 21, 2022

Getting Some G-stuff Done

Since it is about 43° outside, I figured I'd get some writing done.

I just completed a Japan travel article for G-FAN magazine and sent it off to J. D. Lees. Since I have a "vast accumulation of Japan travel stuff", I might as well put them to good use for the readers.

I did one for the current issue, which has already hit the mail boxes and newsstands. 

Here's the cover of the current issue by Bob Eggleton:


And here's my contribution to the issue:


Following publication, I received this nice note from Mike Bogue:

Hey, Armand. Hope all is well. I liked your article in the latest G-FAN -- it's good to see you back in G-FAN's pages. Hope your retirement is going well.

No comments:

Search This Blog