"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, February 6, 2023

God Save The King (and Gold & Silver)

Finally, I was able to get my mail at the post office down at the Flying J.

Due to staffing issue (mainly with the Flying J), the post office had been closed since last Thursday.

In my mail, were two 2023 Silver 2 Pound Britannia coins with King Charles III's effigy on them. These are the first U.K. coins to feature the King. 



2 comments:

J.D. Lees said...

Why anyone would want a coin (or anything else) with a picture of that globalist ass adulterer Charles is beyond me. The man is an utter disgrace.

Armand Vaquer said...

Hey, he's your king! What an odd hallucination. Well, the human mind is often inflamed with strange complexes.

I couldn't care less about him personally, but I am thinking more of collectability and history pertaining to future value. It's like getting Superman no. 1.

Search This Blog