"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, February 16, 2023

Snow Shoveling Just In Time

Above, after today's shoveling. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

For the third time in two days, I had to do some snow-shoveling of the walkways.

After I shoveled the first time yesterday, more snow fell in the late afternoon/early evening. I had to shovel it before it turned to ice. I fell over a week ago by slipping on a thin layer of black ice between the house and the garage. I didn't want a repeat performance, so I shoveled it again.

Apparently, more snow fell and the walkways needed shoveling again. The snow is sticking, aided by a current 25° temperature.

I was expecting two deliveries today, so I shoveled the walkways again today. I apparently did so just in time as the packages were delivered within 45 minutes after I was done. 

Such is life out in the country during winter.

No comments:

Search This Blog