"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Nice Sunday

Above, enjoying a cigar and an Alien Amber Ale today.

It is nice outside today.

My phone's weather apps indicate that it's 52° in Gallup. My outdoor thermometer indicates that it is around 55°.  It is also breezy out.

It was comfortable enough for me to fire up the Jeep, mini-bike and mower. It has been about a month or so since I last did. All fired up fine. I let them all run for a while to clean their fuel lines and charge up their batteries.

After doing that, I "fired up" a cigar and had an Alien Amber Ale while sitting on the deck. It has been a while since I last was able to do so. It is nice to still be in my youthful 60s.

There's still quite a lot of snow on the ground, but it is fast melting away. 

It was nice to be able to relax outside for a while and enjoy the fresh air.

No comments:

Search This Blog