"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, February 24, 2023

COINage Magazine


COINage
magazine has been around since 1964. I (or my dad) used to pick up copies at the local liquor store (along with comic books) back in the late 1960s and the early 1970s.

I recently subscribed to it and the first issue arrived today. It started out as a quarterly, but now is a bi-monthly magazine. It is now published by Beckett Media.

In looking through the issue, there are some articles that caught my attention. One in particular is an article on digital money. My quick scan of the article found that it echoes a blog post on crypto currencies I posted last November (The Federalist blog originally caught my attention to problems (including trust) with crypto/digital currencies).

Another article that caught my attention was coin collecting of Star Wars. I wasn't aware there was such a thing as Star Wars coins. Well, you learn something new everyday. 

Along with articles, the magazine includes "The COINage Price Guide" of U.S. coins. That should come in handy. I am presuming that the Guide is a regular feature. 

No comments:

Search This Blog