"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, February 25, 2023

Trying Out A Wine

Above, Bogle Vineyards Petite Sirah. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

This morning, after coffee down at Denny's in the Flying J, I headed into Gallup for some grocery shopping. I wasn't going to get much, but ended up spending just over $100. 

One the things I was going to get was some wine to mix with the spaghetti sauce for the spaghetti I was planning to make today.

While at the market, I was chatting with the liquor department manage and he recommended some petite sirah to mix with the spaghetti sauce. He said it will bring out the spices in the spaghetti sauce. So I bought a bottle to try out. It is from Bogle Family Vineyards in Clarksville, California, 2019 vintage.

So, right now, the spaghetti is cooking. While preparing it, I poured a glass of it and proceeded to do some wine-sippin'.

It is a good wine, not as strong as my usual sippin; wine, Rex Goliath Merlot. Not bad.

No comments:

Search This Blog