"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, February 23, 2023

Shoveled Snow

Above, the mesas today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Finally, I was able to go outside to shovel the walkways. The thermometer says that it was 40° outside, but because of the windchill, it seemed colder.

In any case, I got the walkways shoveled. The snow must have a high moisture content as it was heavy than what we usually get here. That has been the case with the other recent storms.

As I am writing this, snow showers have started. Hopefully, they won't undo the shoveling I did.

After I finished, I poured myself a cup of coffee to warm up and then went out and took a few photos.





No comments:

Search This Blog