"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Crabapple Tree and New Glasses

Above, the crabapple tree and the mesas. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The surest sign that we're now in spring is the crabapple tree in the front yard.

It is now in full bloom and already bees are enjoying the blossoms. I can hear their buzzing all the way to the deck. So far, I have only seen one hummingbird at the tree, but soon there will be more once the others get the message. 

Yesterday, I went into Gallup and picked up my new eyeglasses. As I mentioned previously, my eye exam found that my distance vision had slightly improved since my last exam about four years ago. I am near-sighted. But I have noticed some weakness. However, according to my optometrist, my eyes only need a little help that drugstore reading glasses would provide, one or two of the lowest ones in strength would do just fine. That means I didn't have to go with bifocals.

Above, wearing the new eyeglasses at Gallup Coffee.

The new eyeglasses prescription is working out great. 

After picking up the eyeglasses, I headed over to Gallup Coffee Company downtown and had a mocha latte. 

While on the way to the optometrist, I did pass by the mechanic's shop and the Jeep was inside the garage being worked on. Hopefully, it will be ready today.

No comments:

Search This Blog