"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Snakes, Why Does It Have To Be Snakes?

Yesterday morning, I saw this on my walkway while I was taking the trash out:



I had no idea what kind of snake it was, but according to some in our community Facebook page, it was a garden snake. It had an orange underside. The snake was headless. I am guessing one of the feral cats I feed got to it.

Apparently, snakes are out and about in New Mexico. 

One resident of our community posted:

Idk but they’re everywhere! I ran over 3 snakes this morning before I got to the fire station.

I guess I'll have to carry my .38 with the snake load ammo whenever I'm out in the yard. 

No comments:

Search This Blog