"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, May 28, 2023

Prepping The Barbecue For Tomorrow

Above, after cleaning the barbecue grill. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since it is a nice day outside, I decided to prepare for my Memorial Day barbecue. I figured I'd get it done today rather than putting it off to tomorrow. Plus, I may go into Gallup tomorrow morning to see the Memorial Day parade.

It had been a few years since I last used the barbecue, so I had some cleaning to do. 

The charcoal I had in the storage box on the deck got wet and rendered unusable. I think the barbecue grill cleaner leaked and soaked them. I think I knocked the grill cleaner bottle over when I got a fire log out a couple of weeks ago. So I tossed them in the trash. Luckily, I had a couple of bags of charcoal in the motorhome, so I went over to the GOCO Beast Barn and got one of them.

I was thinking of getting a new barbecue this year, but I rarely ever barbecue these days since I had my heart episode five years ago, so it would be a waste of money. The old one is just fine.

No comments:

Search This Blog