"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, May 19, 2023

Aborted Mowing

Above, approaching storm clouds. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday, I started to mow Barking Spider Acre. The recent rains have accelerated week growth. 

I was about half way through the mowing when I spotted a bolt of lightning to the south about a quarter to a half mile away. That did it. I proceeded to put the mower and Jeep into the garage.

It was a good thing I put everything away when I did. Right after doing so, it started raining.

I will probably finish mowing today or tomorrow, provided the ground isn't muddy.

The area is starting to really "green up" from the rains we've been getting.

Lightning and mowing is definitely not a good mix!

No comments:

Search This Blog