"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Longhorns

Above, the longhorns keeping a watchful eye on me. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today, I took a Jeep drive around our subdivision and the neighboring subdivision of Mesa Ridge Ranch.

While at Mesa Ridge Ranch, I stopped for a while to see the longhorn cattle and enjoy the view of the valley below. The weather was nice in the 70s with no rain, which will be the general pattern for the rest of the week.

Afterwards, I got home and popped open a bottle of Alien Amber Ale and relaxed on the deck. While there, I noticed a semi truck with flashing lights coming up Whispering Cedars Road. It was leading one part of a new double-wide mobile home.

I had an idea on where the home was going and, after dinner, I took a Jeep drive up Birch Road. Sure enough, the new home was placed on a pad on the Birch Road loop, a few doors south of Greg Lucier's.

While at the longhorns, I took a few photos.



No comments:

Search This Blog