"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, May 28, 2023

Memorial Day Weekend

Above, yesterday at home with the Winchester.

Another Memorial Day weekend is upon us.

Although today's Flying J gasoline price for unleaded regular ($3.299) is a dollar less than last year's price ($4.399), I am not venturing out to be among the hordes of people out on the road. 

The weather has been nice and sunny in the 70s. 

I will be barbecuing a nice t-bone steak tomorrow. It has been a few years since I last used my barbecue and it has been over a month since I last had a steak, which was at the clampout in Tombstone. Since my heart attack in 2018, I rarely have steak (and red meats in general), so it is a treat for me to have one. For the past several days, my meals have consisted of chicken and shrimp scampi.

So I will be hanging out at home this weekend, likely just driving the Jeep in and around Six Mile Canyon.

To those out on the road, stay safe!

No comments:

Search This Blog